EARLY PACKET PICK-UP, RACE DAY DETAILS, START TIMES, PARKING
Early Packet Pick-Up Details
EARLY PACKET PICK-UP WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE SAN FRANCISCO-BRYANT STREET AND REDWOOD CITY, SPORTS BASEMENT LOCATIONS ON THE DATES BELOW! Plus a 20% Discount Off All In-Store Purchases While You’re There!
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsor, Sports Basement, you’ll be able to pick-up your registration packet early at either one of the Sports Basement locations below.
Thursday, June 6th, 5 PM–7:30 PM SAN FRANCISCO-BRYANT STREET
Friday, July 7th, 5 PM–7:30 PM REDWOOD CITY
HOW EARLY PACKET PICK-UP WORKS…
Anyone who has already registered online may go to one of Sports Basement locations above on the location’s scheduled Early Packet Pick-up date to check-in and pick-up your registration packet in advance.
- While you’re there, you’ll get a 20% DISCOUNT ON IN-STORE PURCHASES by showing your bib at the register.
- You may also pick-up registration packets for other members of your group as long as they have previously registered online.
- If you miss the online registration deadline of 12 NOON PDT, Friday, June 7, you can avoid higher day-of-event registration fees by dropping by the Redwood City Sports Basement Early Packet Pick-up location open on Friday evening, June 7th. We’ll get you signed up and checked in with one quick transaction.
- Please note that while you cannot register for another adult, you may register for a minor if you are their legal guardian.
We strongly urge you to take advantage of Early Packet Pick-Up, then all that’s left for you to do on the morning of Saturday, June 8th is SHOW UP and RUN!
We work with law enforcement and government agencies to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our participants as we endeavor to keep any inconvenience to motorists, other trail users and the residents of our host communities to a minimum. Our start times are chosen accordingly.
|START TIMES FOR TRAIL RUNS|
|50k Trail Run||7:30 AM*|
|30k Trail Run||7:30 AM*|
|Half-Marathon Trail Run||8:00 AM*|
|11k Trail Run||8:30 AM*|
|4k Trail Run/Hike||9:00 AM*|
* Please note that the cutoff time for all trail run courses will be 2:00 PM. Past this time, course markings will start being removed and aid stations shut down.
**Start times are subject to change for any reason. No early starts.
Before you Check In…
To save yourself some time at check-in, read the What Else You Should Know Before You Sign Up… section. If you’re participating with a minor make sure to download, print out, complete and sign their Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form.
Morning of Event Check-In
We HIGHLY encourage you to pickup your registration packets prior to event day at one of the three Sports Basement locations indicated above, but if you cannot, we then ask that you plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your designated start time for all events. This ensures that you have enough time to check in, grab some snacks, and coordinate with your companions, so that you’re relaxed and ready to start on time.
For TRAIL RUNNERS, the runs will start and finish at San Pedro Valley County Park in Pacifica.
FREE parking will be available at the St. Peter Parish, 700 Oddstad Blvd, right next to the San Pedro Valley County Park gate. From there, you’ll be directed by event volunteers to the check-in area, near the park entrance. Due to the popularity of the event and limited number of parking spaces in the area, we ask participants to carpool if possible.
St. Peter’s Parish Parking Area Entrance
If you park in a residential area outside of the park, we ask you to please be mindful of neighboring homes and businesses, and park only in the designated areas. When your run is over, you need to check-out, so that we can make sure that you’ve returned safely and are off the course. If you opt to leave before finishing your route, we ask that you please text or call the SAG Hotline Number printed on your cue sheet to let us know, so that we don’t send a posse out looking for you. (As always, in the event of a serious medical emergency, please contact 9-1-1 immediately.)
- Please note that the check-out location is in the same location as where you checked in.
- Trail runners need to head over to the Pacifica Community Center (directions below) after finishing your ride/run to receive:
- Your official 2019 Devil’s Slide Ride swag bag.
- A delicious lunch, courtesy of our generous event partners, served in the Main Dining Room.
The Pacifica Community Center is located at 540 Crespi Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044.
Free event parking is available for ALL TRAIL RUNNERS returning to the Community Center for lunch at the following locations:
- The Pacifica Community Center (540 Crespi Drive)
- Cabrillo Elementary School (601 Crespi Drive). Attendants on-site.
- Curbside on Crespi Drive*
Following the ride, you’re invited to celebrate the day’s success with a delicious and filling meal courtesy of several generous partners.
Tasty, nutritious organic vegetarian options will be available. Additional side dishes and yummy treats provided by our founding partner, Mazzetti’s Bakery, and other local businesses, including Connoisseur Coffee Company and Roxie’s Food Center.
PARCA cannot thank our wonderful partners enough for their generosity, advice and assistance.