Event Date: May 22, 2021 — Rain or Shine!
Event Distances: 4k, 11k, Half Marathon, 30k and 50k
Event Location: San Pedro Valley County Park in Pacifica, California
30k and 50k: 7:30 a.m.
Half Marathon: 8 a.m.
11k: 8:30 a.m.
4k: 9 a.m.
*No early starts. Start times are subject to change for any reason.
The cutoff time for the 4k, 11k, half and 30k is 3PM.
The 50K cutoff is 5 hours 15 minutes at the 30k mark and must be finished by 4:30PM.
- Pre-event coffee and snacks
- Route maps and cue sheets
- Full race support
- Fully stocked aid stations
- A swag bag
- Free post-event lunch
The Event Benefits
Partners & Advocates for Remarkable Children & Adults (PARCA), a local nonprofit whose programs help people with developmental disabilities lead more satisfying and independent lives.
Pets: Sorry. No dogs or pets are allowed at the Pacifica Community Center.
FREE parking will be available at the St. Peter Parish, 700 Oddstad Blvd, right next to the San Pedro Valley County Park gate. From there, you’ll be directed by event volunteers to the check-in area, near the park entrance. Due to the popularity of the event and limited number of parking spaces in the area, we ask participants to carpool if possible.
Parking at San Pedro Valley County Park costs $6.
- All participants must complete an Accident Waiver and Release of Liability.
- If you’re signing up someone under 18, the Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form needs to be signed by a parent or legal guardian at check in. By signing the form, your parent or guardian certifies that you have sufficient training and experience to participate in the vent you are registering for.
- Sorry, no refunds. You are generously supporting PARCA with your donation.
Safety & Courtesy on the Trail Runs
- Trail Runners must stay on the designated trails and within the approved boundaries.
- Multi-use trail policy: All trails are open for public use during the event, and some of the trails are also open for mountain bikes and equestrians. We ask that you please exercise extreme courtesy and caution when encountering others (including your fellow runners and hikers) along the route.
- Headphones: The use of headphones during the event is strongly discouraged due to safety concerns.
- Carry water: Even though aid is provided, we ask participants to carry a bottle or hydration pack between aid stations, especially on the longer routes.
- Bathrooms: There are bathrooms with running water at the start/finish area, but there are no bathrooms along the courses.
- Dogs: Due to park regulations, there are no dogs allowed on the trail run events.
- There will be course marshals stationed along the course to guide you. We ask that you follow their instructions.
- There is reliable cell phone coverage along most of the course, but in case of an emergency, you should use the special call-in number listed on the course map provided at check-in. In the event of a serious medical emergency, you need to call 911 first.